Monday, February 27, 2012

Lesson learned

I had my weekly weigh in tonight and was taught my lesson in why Kaiser only wants me weighing once a week on their scale.  The one I had at home showed I lost more than when I weighed in on the scale at the clinic.  So when it said that I lost 9.5 lbs this week (yay!), I was disappointed rather than elated.  Who wouldn't be thrilled with a loss of 9.5 after losing 19.5 the week before?  Then I had to remember, different scales.  That loss is great and I am extremely grateful.  My life has changed so much in just a matter of 3 weeks.  It's incredible how fast that weight that is now gone has impacted my life in a completely positive direction.  I feel good and my spirits are really uplifted.  My support system is completely wonderful, too, which I'm super excited about.  They are all my cheerleaders.  God has really blessed me.  So three weeks in, 35.5 pounds lighter.  Yippee ;-)

0 comments:

Post a Comment