Monday, February 13, 2012

Bring on the shakes

We received the program shakes tonight in group, so I'm ready to go in the morning.  We got a pep talk about keeping everything as positive as possible.  It was great, too, to find out the science behind all of this with the shakes.  A good explanation of the nutrition, ketosis and everything in between.  The first few days will be difficult until my body goes into ketosis, then it's supposed to be great.  Other people in the group talked about being so satiated with the shakes that they wouldn't ever go back to food if they could.  Interesting.  I'm looking forward to that feeling.  Also good news, I go off of all my diabetes meds.  What a dream!  I'm posting my stats on the right and will keep them up as I go through weight loss.

0 comments:

Post a Comment