Tuesday, January 1, 2013

Awesome app to track weight & calories

Happy new year everyone!  I just had to share a great app I found to track calories, carbs, weight, etc. called "Lose It!"  I actually am using it now instead of what I was using before.  Although there was nothing wrong at all with the other app, the thing that makes this one beyond awesome is that you can just scan the barcode on the food you're eating and it plugs the info in a second.  Let me tell you, it saves so much time instead of trying to scroll through a list.  I always want to track my food, but sometimes it does feel like a chore if it takes too much time.  And if there is no barcode, then you can add it in yourself with no problem.  Give it a try, I think you'll love it as much as I do.  You can download the app in Android or iOS.  You can also go to their website here

0 comments:

Post a Comment