Monday, September 29, 2014

Weekly Weigh-In

I am thrilled to report that I lost 5.1 pounds this week!  I worked out every single day for that, along with following the surgeon's instructions for this stage after the gastric bypass.  Even better, I'm 102 pounds down from my top weight.  That feels incredibly amazing.  If you've been reading my blog for a long time, you'll know that 420 pounds was my top weight and the time when I started my journey in Optifast.  After losing 192 pounds through that program, I started a quick regain of almost all of my weight, except for about 60 pounds, after I got off of the shakes.  It was a devastating time and I just really felt so lost.  Fortunately, I kept some of my smaller clothes, the ones that were really hard to let go of when I had lost that weight before.  I now fit into a bunch of those, as well as other clothes friends have given me. I'm excited!  By the way, I put a new page on here at the top of the screen with my weekly weigh-in numbers for those who are interested.  This will especially be helpful for those who are pre- or post-op to see how I'm losing each week.

2 comments:

FogDog said...

Great job with the 5.1 pounds! However, I'm curious... Is that 5.1 pounds of fat or 5 pounds of fat and 0.1 pounds of skin left on the pavement? :)
-FogDogWeightLoss.Blogspot.com

Kathy said...

Ha ha, made me laugh right out loud! Yeah, I might have left that .1 pounds on the pavement. It's killing me too ;-(

Post a Comment